DID YOU KNOW-HELPFUL LITTLE TIPS
Did you Know? General Helpful Little Tips - Part 6
With the fire season fast approaching, here are some “Be Fire wise” tips:
• Protect Your Home.
• Remove dead limbs, leaves and other litter.
• Clean your gutters of all debris.
• Reduce the density of forest, grass and needles from you lot.
• Stack firewood, flammable material at least 30 feet away from the home
• Use non-combustible roofing material.
• Properly dispose of ashes, BBQ briquettes.
• Maintain easy access for emergency vehicles.